Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Overview - April 2011




As is customary around here now I'll wrap up my latest flurry of posts with the latest track overviews. Spring is here and track work will subside quite a bit for the summer, but the racing will go on! Have a great summer Northern Hemisphere, I'll post up some more when its Spring time in the Southern Hemi!


Lets see a back to back champ with Vettel driving his Kinky Kylie in F1 2011.


And finally a small quote that I saw at my friend Dons house and it resonates quite a lot with me.


"Whatever you do... be the best"

-Abraham Lincoln


If thats not what racing and life is all about I don't know what is.

-James


6 comments:

Wesley Gomes da Silva said...

WONDERFULL

Look my Robots for enterteinment that can be used at Formula 1 areas with your produtcs...

www.xbot.com.br (ROBOGOL)

Wesley Silva
+551631167700

Geert said...

You've got an amazing track!
I login once in a while to check on updates. Been more than a year ago since I checked last time. Great to see the discovery channel clip, your track is amazing.

ruben - rock lyrics said...

awesome!! waiting to see more of that incredible track!

sports handicapping software said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Latest Fashion And Style said...

Amazing. I am waiting to see more. Great.......


http://stylopoint.com/

Adina said...

fantastic. I like very much
hydraulic skinny jeans